Dividend Finance offers residential solar loans, home improvement, and PACE financing products. That includes web-portals for installers and home-owners, together with comprehensive API for partners: financial institutions and solar energy installation companies.
RESTful API is used as a back-end for Dividend's portals and as a public set of endpoints for partners. Built on Clojure stack (loosely based on Luminus) with Salesforce and PostgreSQL as the system of record.
Fronted apps are Clojurescript (Re-frame) based, with Material UI React components, meant to be utilized from mobile and desktop devices.
Extensively worked on many projects, on both - front and back-end:
- Built an improved and revised web-portal.
- Created an audit log system from scratch.
- Helped to launch a partnership program with multiple capital providers such as Keybank.
- Implemented internal document warehousing system.
- Vastly improved testing practices and test coverage.